Our number one goal at Firestone Chiropractic is to help our patients get better as fast as possible.
For too long, our society has settled for pain relief as the apparent solution to their health concerns without addressing the underlying dysfunction in the body. Because of this we have the highest rate of chronic, degenerative disease ever. To settle for treatment focused on pain relief only, leaves the part of the body that is not working properly to undergo continued wear and tear: arthritis, degenerative joint disease, among many other chronic, degenerative diseases.
The purpose of chiropractic care is to optimize health. Because chiropractic treatments are primarily applied to the spinal region, many individuals incorrectly assume that chiropractors treat only back and neck ailments. While we do quickly and effectively eliminate back pain and neck pain, it's not the only goal. In fact, we also treat extremities such as hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, feet, ankles, knees and hips.
Short-term and regular chiropractic care has a number of benefits including:
- spinal and extremity pain relief
- headache relief
- increased mobility and range of motion
- decreased stiffness and muscular spasms
- arthritic joint pain relief
- increased joint health
- increased performance and energy
- increased sense of well-being and relaxation
- increased balance and coordination
- reduced degeneration and risk of injury
- enhanced tissue healing
- decreased tissue inflammation